"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be." - Psalm 139:13-16 (NIV)


Thursday, August 23, 2012

Incredible

Today daddy and I were so impressed by our little guy..........I asked my little people if they'd met another set of twins at their school......J & K. Our little guy quickly answered and said yes, he'd met J. He continued by saying............"He's nice. J doesn't walk so good, he has crutches and his legs don't work so good. But he's just like me......I have a small hand and he has crutches. That makes us different........but we're the same, just like in the book momma, remember the book?" Yes baby, I remember the book.
This kid.......this kid is incredible. He knows that he and J both have a difference, that makes them different from everyone else, but their difference is also something that they have in common so it makes them the same. He also understands that although he and J have a difference........everyone is still the same! It bewilders me that this kid at 5 years old understands so much. Read him a book and he gets it.........explain it to him and he gets it........God put it in him already......so he gets it. Incredible!

1 comment:

Theodora Ofosuhima said...

Hello there, I just found your blog and I hope you are still writing because I love reading your family's story